1. Assisting several companies and banks in filing proceedings under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act. This includes applications under Section(s) 9, 17 and 34.
2. Appeared on behalf of Chairman, Directors and officers of a leading company in applications under Section 438 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
3. Filed application under Section 190 Cr.P.C. on behalf of a leading builder in a complaint alleging fraud and criminal breach of trust.
4. Regulary appearing for a Mini Ratna company before Labour Court in matters relating to retrechment before the Labour Court.
5. Appearing on behalf of a leading steel pipe manufacturer in the Commercial Court for contesting an application under Section 34 of Arbitration & Conciliation Act.
6. The Firm handles the drafting of criminal complaints, vehicle release petitions etc. on behalf of Zoomcar, which is India's leading car rental company.
7. Representing Rajasthan's leading fertilizer company in an Economic Officences Court at Jaipur.
8. Representing a consortium of five banks led by Corporation Bank in a SA filed before the DRT, Jaipur. Total debt is around Rs. 600 crore.
1. Appeared on behalf of a leading cement company in a VAT recovery matter amounting to Rs. 616 crore.
2. Appearing on behalf of Tivoli Group of Hotels in a refund matter with Jaipur Development Authority.
3. Appearing on behalf of Rajasthan Steel Chamber in which we have challenged the constitutional validity of Electricity Cess on Steel Industry.
4. Representing Hindustan Copper Limited in appeals against arbitration awards passed in several matters.
5. Represented the CEO, CFO and other officers of India's leading IT company in a Section 482 petition and Section 438 applications before the the High Court.
6. Represented the CEO and COO of a leading online marketplace in a matter relating to sale of Maggi Noodles during the ban.
7. Appeared on behalf of Edayar Zinc Limited before the Kerala High Court in a matter relating to refund of money due from KSEB.
8. Appearing on behalf of several companies in a challenge to Open Access Scheme approved by Rajasthan State Electricity Regulatory Commission in 2016.
1. Appeared on behalf of a ballistic expert involved in Jessica Lal murder case. The case has been reported by the Supreme Court as (2016) 4 SCC 571.
2. Appeared on behalf of several stone crushers in the case of T.N. Godavarman v. Union of India.
3. Appeared on behalf of Shiv Shakti Udyog before the Supreme Court in an appeal in a central excise matter.
1. Advised a zinc manufacturer in setting up a 150MW gas-based power plant. This included entering into a facility agreement with strategic investors and financial institutions.
2. Advised a leading manufacturer in getting required approvals from Jaipur Development Authority, Rajasthan State Electricity DISCOMs etc. for setting up a unit in Jaipur.
3. Advised HCL Infosystems in risk-mapping their agreements, RFPs from government organizations.
4. Advising Shalimar Chemicals (owner of Shalimar brand) in setting up manufacturing facility in Tonk which includes getting requisite approvals from Panchayat, District Administration, CM&HO Office etc.
5. Managing pre-litigation for a billion dollar cement to glass conglomerate having business interests around the globe. The firm handles more than 600 cases for the Group.
6. Managing dispute resolution for Zoomcar, which has India's largest fleet of self-drive vehicles. We help in drafting of recovery suits, initiating arbitration, execution of arbitral awards etc.
7. Assisting a company of Thai origin in setting up a renewable energy company based out of Rajasthan. This includes getting approvals of Rajasthan Renewable Energy Commission, approval from DISCOM, approval from RERC etc.
8. Undertook due-diligence for setting up a food park in Bundi district. This included working with revenue authorities and officials.
Required permission for usage of photographs have been obtained. Logos published on the Home Page and other pages are the properties of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2018 Capstone Legal - All Rights Reserved.